Madness Duel Madness Duel

Epic!

Simply no other way to describe this piece, just Epic!

N.G. Showdown N.G. Showdown

well, ermm

that was rather amazing, animation was slick and well, actually brilliant. well done my friend 5/5

Time to Graduate! Time to Graduate!

Love Teh DBZ

That was cool, nice idea, and it had DBZ references in it, awesome job dude 4/5

ZeroXTAD responds:

Thanks a lot! for the score, and for watching it.

"cool" was what is was goin for at the time

Dining with the Devil Dining with the Devil

Awsome

I rather enjoyed that, the ending was predictable, however, it was still really good. I hope you get good marks for it :) 5/5

crispy bangs crispy bangs

urm

That was amzing, actually made no sense what so ever but the animation and artwork was so good i was hypnotized by it all, very well done. 5/5

Dirty Joe Dirty Joe

Brilliant

So simple yet so brilliant, alot of people seem to be commenting on the animation, thats not really the point of this piece, the ending was totally unexcpected, very nice idea and very well executed. Good job 5/5

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

amazing

Simply amazing, dragonball z and super mario bros mixed together into a sprite movie, doesn't get much better than that. Good job my friend. 5/5

Flipping ninja-moves Flipping ninja-moves

it was alright

You need to compress your music, it made the file size way bigger than it should of been. Animation was choppy but for your second animation it was quite good.

Lare responds:

Thanks, I just wish I knew how to compress music! ;D

The Killing Murderer The Killing Murderer

nice

ahh, exageration is such a wonderful thing, nice work dude, was funny andimation was clean and the artwork was neat. 5 for you

What is Love? What is Love?

Awesome

I may be a tad late watching it, but it was still amazing, good job dude, keep up the good work.